- Maintained a well organized LMS structure, layout and visual style that allowed learners to easily navigate the course and access training content
- Course content organized by week and lesson topic
- Used color coded folders for easy navigation
- Created assignments linked to grade book
- Created grade categories & grade weights
- Ensured that all new courses were set up correctly with course name, course code, section name and grading period adhering to the organization's course set up standards
- Created Schoology Course Set Up Guide that provided current and new staff instructions on how to navigate our Schoology LMS platform.
Use LMS for blended learning
- Created appropriate LMS structure that was conducive to a blended learning training session and "flipped" learning.
- Designed curriculum for blended/flipped learning
- Uploaded relevant reading materials, in-class assignments and examples that encouraged learners to research, understand and absorb learning content
- Guided the learning process instead of "teaching"