Importance of File Management
Course Type: BUSINESS SKILL TRAINING
Purpose: Teach the importance of file management and how these skills can be used throughout one's professional career.
Learner Audience: Young adults (aged 18-24) who are participating in a 21 week workforce development training program designed to teach them the necessary business skills needed for their internship assignment with corporate partners.
Platform: Articulate RISE
- Instructional design –Created the concept, content, visual elements and learning assessments for this online course.
- Project management – created project plan and ensured that the course materials launched in time for the next class starting in Spring 2018.
- Create learning content in Q&A format that fosters interactive learning.
Bite Sized Lessons
- Organized learning content in a way that is easy to read by incorporating bullet points, images and key take aways.
Share examples that show how file management skills can apply to students, entrepreneurs and corporate companies.
- Use interactive quizzing feature to keep learners engaged and test for knowledge learned.